Saturday, February 16, 2008

I’m connected


A very interesting thing happened today, saw a mail in my inbox from one of my colleagues introducing a new member in his team & the subject line of the message read as “ I’m connected”. I thought this is an interesting title for my first blog post ever.

The inspiration to start my blog came from two people one Mr. Seth Godin http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog/ who in his inspirational new years blog post mentioned that one of the new years resolution for everyone should be starting their own blog & I agree with him.

The second guy who inspired me is Mr.Rajkamal, http://rajkamalin.blogspot.com who is my colleague & has an active & a very informative blog of his own.

Hope my blog is inspirational & informative to all you guys who take the pain to visit it.

Thanx

God bless

1 comment:

raj said...

hezen
excellent...
what would i be looking for in this blog ??
well
- some interesting newsbites
- economy
- numbers.. that you chase
and yes marketing
raj